Wednesday, October 13, 2010

KATE SPADE


I really wish I could afford her clothes. I get an email every Wednesday from www.shopittome.com where it goes to the internet and find your shirt size, jean size, and shoe size for you automatically. Its like your own google search, but dedicated to clothes. So every Wednesday, I check out this website to see whats on sale. Every time I pass by the Kate Spade website, I always want to get every item in that store. Her retro style with a modern twist is impeccable!




4 comments:

  1. I love love love Kate Spade! One day I hope I can afford a collection of her handbags... heck even just one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adri, Yeah, I really wish I could afford a handbag myself. If I had money, I would just have her whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will take 3 of everything please!

    ReplyDelete