Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Navarra Design

So the reason for the lack of posting is because I truly haven't felt or been inspired. I wish everyday I can post a creative and eventful post, but in all honesty, it's been hard. As some already know, when you have work, it's hard to come home and post something creative everyday. Then I realize, when I'm at work, I worked with the most creative people. Why can't I post about them? So I am! One particular designer, Kathleen Navarra, has an amazing eye of design. San Francisco itself has so much history in their buildings and homes. To see what interior designers do here is beyond amazing.

Hillsborough

Hillsborough

Napa

Pacific Heights

Pacific Heights, San Francisco



Piedmont (above and below picture)

I hope you guys check out her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment