Monday, January 2, 2012

NEW YEAR: Hello 2012

So, I know it's been a while since I blog. Since it's the new year, I decided to post what I want to achieve this new year.

First off, lose weight. That has always been my New Year's resolution, always will be. Hopefully I'll reach my goal weight..which I will never reveal. I will admit, I don't know why, but I hope my body will shape out to be Jennifer Hudson. I love that chick. She's amazing all around, and her body is smoking.

Second, to blog more...to dedicate more time on this blog for inspiration. I have been slacking on my artwork, design, all the things I love. Even if I don't write anything, I just want to put something on this darn blog.

Third, goals for me personally, but to balance my hobby and career. Lighting design/sales have been pretty good, I've been so bless to have a stable career and a job that I enjoy, or at least content on. But I do want to focus on my second love, which is still involve with lighting, but making lighting products. I had been working on this for the past year and haven't seen any production, any prototype to show. So I plan to blog more on inspiration of lighting products and the placement of these lights on this blog: Let there be light 24/7

Lets hope this new year I can achieve these goals. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment