Sunday, May 16, 2010

Professional work: Cosentino Center lighting


I work for Light Bulbs Etc, where I'm a lighting consultant that goes out to jobs to see what would be the best lighting in a space. My favorite part of my job is the decor lighting, of course. It really makes a statement of the space and explains what the place is about. I recently did the Anaheim stone showroom called Cosentino Center, where I posted earlier my freelance gig doing the autocad plan for the flooring. I helped out on the lighting decor as well.

(When you enter the showroom. The showroom is not open yet, still in the process of remodeling)

(Veraluz lighting - made out of penshells)


(Design center - where clients and designers select their samples)



(Conference room - Did the layout of how the lights hang)



1 comment: