Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kelly LaPlante


My friend gave me a book called Ecologique, amazing designs by an eco-friendly designer Kelly LaPlante. She worked with a lot of celebrities home, such as Ally Sheedy, Michael Rapaport, and Tiffani Thiessen. Her designs is vintage classic.


Like most designers, the vintage look from the 50's to me, is still classic. I love the coffee table.


I really dig that she takes a vintage chair, and paints it to this bright red, nearby this turquoise fireplace and turquoise floor.

2 comments:

  1. love that birdcage chair, oh my! red and turquoise always seem right. xo

    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I just found your blog and I love it! following you:)

    welcome to enjoy and follow at
    www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    <3 Anika

    ReplyDelete